Tuesday, March 22, 2016

ROM poster.

22/3/2016.

Hello everyone who sees this post. My name is Azaan.

After the Tech Fair, we had were all given 4 pieces of Paper.

  • A criteria of which was on what we did today.
  • A piece of any Desktop Computers written in Big words.
And 2 other pieces of Paper that I, sadly, don't remember.

So we, Omar (who was absent), Ali and I, had to create poster from MS. Publisher, on: The ROM.

Here it is below. It's not the best poster I made of Computer, but, Ali and I didn't find it difficult either.  

I learned a lot of cool and important facts on the ROM and it was all on, straight forward websites. Like, if you can't read the poster, I learned:

  1. ROM and RAM are 2 storage places inside a Desktop.
  2. The ROM stands for: Read-Only Memory.
  3. Unlike the RAM, whether or not if shut down, the ROM will always retain important Desktop information.

I am really happy that I learned something and that I also found this lesson really clean and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment